item6
profile
daisylogosmall

I have been photographing for as long as I can remember. From my first point-and-shoot to my first DSLR, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Although I ended up getting a Masters in Business, photography has ALWAYS been my passion!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Laurie & Mikhail Are Engaged!

Laurie and Mikhail's wedding is fast approaching. They will be getting married in February at a beautiful church. Afterward, their reception is at an awesome little wine cellar called Times Ten Cellars. This place is seriously cute! So, we had to start there with their portraits. Then, we headed down to Deep Ellum in search of some colors and some funk. Deep Ellum rarely disappoints when it comes to colors and funk!






























1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the shots at the venue!!

profile