item6
profile
daisylogosmall

I have been photographing for as long as I can remember. From my first point-and-shoot to my first DSLR, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Although I ended up getting a Masters in Business, photography has ALWAYS been my passion!

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Gallery Wrap Sale!!!




My wonderful lab is offering a 20% discount on select gallery wrap sizes until April 29th, so I am passing on the savings to you!! Gallery wraps are super stylish for wedding displays or collages in your home! They are also my most favorite item I have because they are just so dang cool!! I have one from my wedding day hanging over my mantle and it gets so many compliments from people! You must order it before Wednesday, April 29th so email me the image number from your session or wedding soon! Here are the prices for the sizes that are discounted:

16x20 Gallery Wrap $275 - 20% discount = $220
20x24 Gallery Wrap $350 - 20% discount = $280
20x30 Gallery Wrap $400 - 20% discount = $320

0 comments:

profile