item6
profile
daisylogosmall

I have been photographing for as long as I can remember. From my first point-and-shoot to my first DSLR, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Although I ended up getting a Masters in Business, photography has ALWAYS been my passion!

Monday, June 29, 2009

Renee & Victor are Engaged!!

Renee and Victor met at Texas Tech. Victor also proposed on campus, so it was only natural that they wanted their engagements there. So, I met them in Lubbock to take their engagement portraits. We had a blast exploring the campus and even got to take some pictures inside the football stadium!


(click to enlarge)

























3 comments:

JrdnOwns said...

That is cool. Now I want a picture on the field at DKR Texas Memorial Stadium. Hook 'em.

Melissa said...

Well, you do have a photographer for a sister-in-law. Though, DKR would likely be hard to get reservations for.... :)

Anonymous said...

Melissa, these are awesome!!

profile