item6
profile
daisylogosmall

I have been photographing for as long as I can remember. From my first point-and-shoot to my first DSLR, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Although I ended up getting a Masters in Business, photography has ALWAYS been my passion!

Friday, August 14, 2009

I am in Print!

Yes, you read the title correctly. One of my photos has been put in print! I am really excited about this. Especially since there are only a total of 4 photos on the flyer! Earlier this year, I shot Jamie & Mark's wedding at the Colonial Country Club. The Country Club was so pleased with my images that they asked to borrow some of them for their brochures, etc. They ended up putting one of them on their most recent flyer which was passed out at a bridal show that was recently held at the City Club in Dallas. It is also in their new marketing materials for new brides. Without further ado, here is the flyer! (My picture is on the bottom right.)


(click to enlarge)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Great job!

profile