item6
profile
daisylogosmall

I have been photographing for as long as I can remember. From my first point-and-shoot to my first DSLR, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Although I ended up getting a Masters in Business, photography has ALWAYS been my passion!

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ana & Tom are Engaged!

I hadn't met Ana and Tom before last weekend, so I was really excited to photograph their engagements and get to know them. They are so into each other, it made my job very easy. I didn't even have to tell them to sweet talk each other, or whisper in the other one's ear. They automatically did it because that is just how they are together. It was totally cute! We decided to spend most of the session at Victory Park. I really love it there. Here are some of my favorites.


























0 comments:

profile