item6
profile
daisylogosmall

I have been photographing for as long as I can remember. From my first point-and-shoot to my first DSLR, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Although I ended up getting a Masters in Business, photography has ALWAYS been my passion!

Monday, November 2, 2009

Christmas is In the Air!

Meet Jasmine, Kaelin and Koren. They are all 3 children that I have had the pleasure of watching grow! They all belong to friends of mine. Kaelin and Koren are siblings and Jasmine is their cousin. I was asked to take some portraits of them for their parents (and of course their Grandma and Grandpa!) How could I say no to these cuties?! Here are some of my favorites!

(click to enlarge)






































1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze that baby!! What a cutie!! Great job Melissa!!

profile