item6
profile
daisylogosmall

I have been photographing for as long as I can remember. From my first point-and-shoot to my first DSLR, I have enjoyed every minute of it. Although I ended up getting a Masters in Business, photography has ALWAYS been my passion!

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exciting News!

For those who have not yet heard, I am pregnant with our first child. The due date is May 14th, so I will be taking April through June off from photography to recuperate and be with the new little one. The doctors are 95% sure the baby is a girl! Both Joe and I are very excited. And, of course, I have been asked to post a few early belly photos. So, without further ado, here are my 14.5 week belly pictures. (Special thanks to the hubby for taking the pictures even though he is apprehensive about my big camera!)







profile